Planning a vacation can be difficult. There are so many different factors to account for, such as your budget, your schedule, and who you’ll bring with you on your (hopefully epic) adventure.
Sometimes, coordinating schedules is more of a hassle than it’s worth. That’s why, every so often, a person should go on a solo vacation. While the idea might seem daunting, it can do a body—and soul—good to get out there and explore what the world has to offer.
So, where to start? If you love the idea of solo travel but don’t know where to go, the answer might be hiding in your astrological sign. See where the stars think you should go below…
1. Capricorn (December 22-January 19): Ambitious, highly social Capricorns should travel to Paxos, Greece, for the solo trips. While the idea of going it alone might be overwhelming, it’s exactly what the average Goat needs to help them decompress. Besides, Paxos is known for its friendly strangers, so you’ll never really be alone at all. Embrace the spontaneity!
2. Aquarius (January 20-February 18): If you’re an Aquarius, then you already know that there’s nothing remotely daunting about a solo vacation. A true Aquarian would love the adventure and bustle of a city like Marrakesh, Morocco. You find the chaos of new cities a soothing adventure.
3. Pisces (February 19-March 20): A typical Pisces wears their heart on their sleeve and has their head in the clouds. What better place than Bali, Indonesia, for this romantic dreamer? The Fish’s ideal vacation is about relaxation, indulgence, and savoring the beauty of the natural world. Of course, being near water is a must!
4. Aries (March 21-April 19): If you’re an Aries, then the idea of lying on the beach for a week sounds like pure torture. A Ram’s vacation is all about adventure, hustle, bustle, and constant movement. That’s why a city like Melbourne, Australia, makes for an ideal getaway. There’s no shortage of things to keep this go-getter occupied!
5. Taurus (April 20-May 20): For a Bull, life is all about the finer things—and sharing those things with the people you love. So, while a solo trip to St. Bart’s in the Caribbean might sound daunting at first, you’ll thrive making new friends and sampling the luxuries the island has to offer.
6. Gemini (May 21-June 20): Because of their dual personality, the Gemini is a sign that is perpetually restless. That’s why a trip to the busy city of Toronto, Ontario, is the ideal place for them. Not only is there ample nightlife to keep them amused, but the city is home to more than 140 languages.
7. Cancer (June 21-July 22): Cancers are homebodies, and because they spend all of their time taking care of others, a vacation for a Crab should be all about relaxing and taking some personal time to recharge. The island of Boracay in the Philippines provides a safe, nurturing retreat for this water sign.
8. Leo (July 23-August 22): For a Leo, life is meant to be lived to the hilt, surrounded by people who admire your roaring presence. Even though traveling alone isn’t usually your style—you really crave the spotlight, after all—you might find Reykjavík, Iceland, to be a cool (pun intended) spot to prowl. Plus, just think of all the attention you’ll get from your unique vacation destination?
9. Virgo (August 23-September 22): Virgo is the sign of the planner and researcher, so a solo vacation is quite a treat. Not to mention, it’ll allow you to really indulge in your by-the-hour itinerary. A place like Antwerp, Belgium, would make for a great adventure with plenty of history and art to keep the average Virgo sated.
10. Libra (September 23-October 22): Libras are all about balance and never teetering too close to the edge. That’s why they would love a trip to Dubrovnik, Croatia. Known as the jewel of the Adriatic, this stunning city provides scenic village life and beautiful ocean views that will appeal to the Libra’s spiritual side.
11. Scorpio (October 23-November 21): For the intense Scorpio, it’s important to balance a vacation of constant activity with time to recharge. That’s what makes Kyoto, Japan, a perfect spot. Alternating visits to temples and the city’s entertainment district will keep Scorpios engaged and de-stressed.
12. Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): The one word a Sagittarius hates more than any other? Boredom. That’s why they are naturally predisposed to solo vacations packed with adventure. That makes South Island, New Zealand, a fitting trip for them. They can explore a new place and indulge in countless extreme adventures at the same time!
Now that you know the perfect place to travel according to your sign, it’s time to take the next big step. Book your trip! Who knows what kind of adventures are waiting for you?
Share this post with your friends below!