People are always looking for creative new gadgets to help simplify their lives. Whether it’s something to help save space, save time, or improve overall efficiency, they’ll be ready to shell out the cash for it.
Amazon has a plethora of unique items you probably never knew existed that can help you achieve all three of these goals—and most of them don’t even cost that much.
Here are 20 unique items you can buy on Amazon that are sure to help make your day-to-day routine a little easier. Which ones do you own already and can’t live without?
1. Self-stirring mug: Many people enjoy a freshly-brewed cup of coffee or tea in the morning before they head out to work, and if you buy this mug, you’ll never have to worry about stirring milk into your java again! Pretty amazing, huh?
2. Memory foam pillow with an arm hole: Getting a good night’s sleep is vital, but if you sleep on your stomach, you might wake up with an arm that feels like pins and needles. This pillow gives you plenty of room to stretch out in your favorite position.
3. Wireless laser keyboard: Trying to type out long messages on a smartphone can be a pain, but this product alleviates all of the headache: It turns any surface into a keyboard! Not only that, but it looks like something out of the very distant future.
4. Nesting knife set: If you’re the kind of person who spends a lot of your time in the kitchen, then you know how important saving space is. This knife set allows you to have a variety of essential cutting tools while only taking up the space of one.
5. Finger guard: Whenever you use sharp knives to do any sort of food prep, you run the risk of slicing open a finger if you’re not careful. Most people don’t have the knife skills of a chef, and that’s why this item was invented. Happy cutting!
6. Collapsible hiking shoes: If you’ve ever been camping or hiking, you know just how important it is to bring only the essentials with you so you’re not lugging too many things around. These shoes fold up to a conveniently compact size so you can store them away in your backpack without taking up too much space.
7. Bag re-sealer: No one likes to bite into their food only to find out that it’s become stale. Unfortunately, as soon as you open up a bag of your favorite snack food, it’s only a matter of time before oxygen ruins the texture. This product lets you re-seal bags, so every time you take a bite, your food tastes brand new.
8. Key light: Trying to get into a locked car or door in the middle of the night is a hassle. Locating a keyhole when you can’t see anything in front of you is something many of us have experienced. This product gives you the illumination you need to open a door quickly no matter what time of day it is.
9. Cleaning putty for electronic equipment: Electronic equipment, such a computer keyboards, tend to accumulate little pieces of debris easily. This malleable putty helps pick up dust and other remnants from tiny hard-to-reach places.
10. Electronic folding scooter: If you can’t afford a car but need to get around quickly, this is the perfect solution. It doesn’t take up much space, and it’s electric, so you won’t break a sweat traveling from place to place.
11. Blind spot-free rearview mirror: Many accidents have occurred on the road because of drivers’ failure to see other oncoming cars in their blind spots. This essential mirror ensures that no car can sneak up alongside of you and catch you by surprise while you attempt to change lanes.
12. Wall-mounted shoe rack: Shoes can take up a lot of space on your floor, and it also makes an otherwise tidy room appear cluttered. This rack frees up floor space and makes it easy to pair shoes together so you’re never left with missing footwear.
13. Magnetic wristband: If you’ve ever had to use a hammer and nails, one of the most annoying things you run into is misplacing a nail. But, with this magnetic bracelet, you can keep all your metallic tool bits in one secure place.
14. Wine glass with nose groove: Wine drinkers rejoice—this product was made specifically for you! The bridge of your nose can sometimes prevent a nice swig of wine, but this wine glass has a groove that lets you enjoy your vino without having to tip your head back and risk spillage.
15. Storm umbrella: Trying to hold an umbrella during a severe storm is not only incredibly difficult, but often, the umbrella will flip inside out and break. This specially designed storm umbrella won’t cave to high winds or rain, so you can stay dry the whole time your outside.
16. Gliding herb cutter: Adding fresh herbs to any meal makes a whole world of difference, but finely chopping such delicate leaves can be difficult. This device makes it super quick and easy to dice your herbs so they’re ready to help take your food to the next level.
17. Elastic no-tie shoelaces: Knotted shoes laces are just the worst! These futuristic laces have a unique tightening-and-locking mechanism so you never have to worry about digging out a difficult knot ever again.
18. Enormous pizza-cutting shears: Sometimes when you eat pizza, you’re in the mood for a big slice, and other times, you just want a small sliver. Now, you can have any size you want with this nifty product. It even comes with an attached spatula for easy serving!
19. One-wheeled personal transporter: You might have seen someone riding one of these rounded hands-free scooters around the streets. It takes a little while to find your balance on the single wheel, but once you do, you’ll be weaving in and out of sidewalk traffic in no time!
20. Bottle opener remote control: Sitting down in front of the television and drinking a cold beverage after a long day at work feels great. This remote control will help you get to that cold one quickly so you can relax and enjoy your evening!
This proves that there is a product to help with any situation. Explore Amazon yourself for more amazing must-have items!
Share these awesome products with your friends below!