There are countless inconveniences in the life of a celebrity that the average person wouldn’t want to deal with. From dodging the paparazzi to having every second of every day monitored by the public, it’s not all glitz and glamour.
Still, fame and fortune definitely comes with its perks. Take, for example, the extravagant mansions that many celebrities call home. Beautiful and decadent, many famous people’s houses are something to behold—and they cost a pretty penny!
When you see how gorgeous—and expensive—these famous celebrities’ homes are, your jaw might drop!
1. Miley Cyrus: Miley Cyrus’ Studio City, California, home cost a cool $3.9 million. With that kind of money, she should have enough moolah to dedicate an entire section of her house to her alter ego, Hannah Montana!
2. Taylor Swift: Pop star Taylor Swift’s beautiful home in Beverly Hills, California, cost $3.9 million. There must have been plenty of “blank space” when she initially moved in. Clearly, this is the type of house that will never go out of style!
3. Ellen Degeneres: Comedian, actress, and talk show host Ellen Degeneres shares this $10 million Hidden Valley, California, home with her wife, actress Portia de Rossi. You wouldn’t expect any less from such a power couple!
4. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin: Before the conscious uncoupling heard ’round the world, actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin called this $10.4 million house in Brentwood, California, home. That is definitely more than enough to viva la vida!
5. Reese Witherspoon: While it might not rival her Big Little Lies character’s seaside mansion in Monterey, actress Reese Witherspoon’s $7.2 million home in Ojal, California, is absolutely stunning. Would you expect anything else for America’s Sweetheart?
6. Matt Damon: Actor, screenwriter, and producer Matt Damon’s Miami, Florida, home cost a jaw-dropping $20 million. How does he like them apples? With a house that beautiful, he probably likes them quite a bit.
7. Judd Apatow: Writer, director, comedian, and producer Judd Apatow shares this $10.5 million home in Malibu, California, with his wife, actress Leslie Mann. They are most definitely two funny people, and now they’re two funny people with an amazing house.
8. Katherine Heigl: Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann’s Knocked Up costar, Katherine Heigl, lives in this $2.7 million home in Los Angeles, California. She shares it with her husband, singer Josh Kelley.
9. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux: Friends actress Jennifer Aniston and her husband, The Leftovers star Justin Theroux, share this $22 million Bel Air, California, home. It certainly looks big enough to invite plenty of friends over! At least, it sure beats cramming onto a couch at the Central Perk coffee shop…
10. George Clooney: This $2.8 million home in Studio City, California, belongs to none other than renowned actor and philanthropist George Clooney. Who knew he’d recover so nicely after Batman and Robin?
11. Rihanna: R&B singer Rihanna’s $12 million palace in Pacific Palisades, California, is absolutely eye-opening. Forget about standing under her umbrella (“ella, ella”), because many people would kill to live under her roof!
12. Britney Spears: Pop princess Britney Spears’ gorgeous $8.5 million home in Thousand Oaks, California, looks like a wonderful place for anyone to live, whether they’re Grammy Award winners or not.
13. Kanye West: “I’ma let you finished, but acclaimed rapper, fashion designer—and Mr. Kim Kardashian—Kanye West had the best luxury home of all time!” Looks like there’s no debating the validity of that statement when you take one look at Ye’s $3.9 million home in Los Angeles.
14. Leonardo DiCaprio: Made up of two total lots, actor and staunch environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio’s $4 million home in Los Angeles is as massive as it is appealing to anyone who appreciates luxury real estate. Whether it’s “green” is another story…
15. Oprah Winfrey: The queen of daytime TV, Oprah Winfrey, calls this 42-acre estate in Montecito, California, “The Promised Land” after a line in a Martin Luther King, Jr. speech—and after one look, it’s hard disagree with that moniker. The home cost her a whopping $85 million! Phew.
16. Jennifer Lopez: This home of singer, actress, producer, and former In Living Color Fly Girl Jennifer Lopez is worth a whopping $15 million. It might be located in the Hamptons, but you’d better believe she’s still “Jenny from the Block” to us!
17. Jillian Michaels: This is Jillian Michaels’ $2.4 million Los Angeles home, and it’s as impressive as you would expect from the fitness guru and author. How much do you want to bet that she’s working out in her private gym right now?
18. Bryce Dallas Howard: The $2.4 million Hollywood Hills, California, home of Jurassic World actress Bryce Dallas Howard sure looks like a comfy spot where she can keep an eye on the Golden State… and any potential prehistoric predators.
19. Chris Evans: Marvel heartthrob Chris Evans owns this beautiful, all-American, $3.5 million home in Hollywood Hills, California. Just check out that pool. Captain America himself deserves nothing less!
20. Vince Vaughn: Funnyman and Dodgeball star Vince Vaughn didn’t have to win his home in La Cañada Flintridge, California, in a tournament… he just had to pay a cool $3.9 million.
21. Naya Rivera: Singer and actress Naya Rivera owns this $2.6 million home in Los Feliz, California. You may know her from her starring role on Glee or for her hit song “Sorry” featuring rapper Big Sean.
22. Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy: Homeland’s Claire Danes and hubby Hugh Dancy share this West Village home in New York that’s worth $6.8 million. Kind of puts your overpriced, $3,000 Manhattan studio into perspective, eh?
23. Lauren Conrad: This $3.7 million Brentwood, California, home belongs to The Hills alum and fashion designer Lauren Conrad. Of course, LC’s from Laguna Beach, so she’s probably used to luxury like this!
24. Charlize Theron: Academy Award-winning actress Charlize Theron, the star of such films as Mad Max: Fury Road and Monster, calls this $3.8 million Los Angeles, California, palace home.
25. Katy Perry: Pop singer and songwriter Katy Perry paid $6.9 million for this Hollywood Hills, California, villa. That’s definitely enough to fulfill anyone’s teenage dream… of home ownership, that is.
26. Jon Bon Jovi: This chic SoHo apartment cost rock superstar Jon Bon Jovi $42 million. If anybody has a problem with how he spends his money, he probably just tells them, “It’s my life / It’s now or never.”
27. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen: New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his wife, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, share this $20 million mansion in Los Angeles. That’s a long way from Boston—and Brazil!
28. Ryan Seacrest: Hollywood’s go-to man, Ryan Seacrest, lives in this $49 million Beverly Hills, California, home. There’s a lot more to this radio personality, producer, and television host than simply being the face of American Idol!
29. Justin Bieber: Pop star and songwriter Justin Bieber might hail from Canada, but he now lives in Calabasas, California, in this incredible $6 million mansion. Is it still too late now for him to say sorry… for blowing his entire paycheck?
30. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis: That ’70s Show (and real-life) lovebirds Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis live in this Los Angeles, California, home, which cost them $10.8 million. That view makes it worth it.
31. Matthew McConaughey: Actor Matthew McConaughey paid $4 million for this Austin, Texas, home. The Uvalde, Texas-born actor and star of such films as Magic Mike, Dazed and Confused, and Interstellar must think this place is alright, alright, alright!
32. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds: Gossip Girl star Blake Lively and her actor hubby, Deadpool‘s Ryan Reynolds, bought this $2 million house in Bedford in New York’s ritzy Westchester County. That’s certainly a lot better than Deadpool’s crummy apartment!
33. Heidi Klum: Supermodel, Project Runway host, and America’s Got Talent judge Heidi Klum is largely regarded as one of the most beautiful women in the world. So it’s only natural her Brentwood, California, abode—which is valued at a staggering $13.4 million—is just as lovely! Now, for the more important question: how many runways do you think are inside?
34. Ellen Pompeo: Paging Meredith Grey! Actress and Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo lives in this Hollywood Hills, California, apartment. Any “operation” on this house would cost far more than most medical bills—phew.
35. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: Singer and actor Justin Timberlake certainly moved up from his boy band days—and we’re not just talking about the moment he married actress Jessica Biel. Their stunning apartment in New York’s popular SoHo neighborhood is worth $7.6 million.
36. Christina Aguilera: This $10.7 million Beverly Hills, California, villa belongs to singer, songwriter, and The Voice coach Christina Aguilera. It must certainly be what a girl wants! Think she had to ask a genie in a bottle for it?
37. Jessica Simpson: Singer and Mickey Mouse Club alum Jessica Simpson calls this $11.5 million mansion in Hidden Hills, California, home. She’s known for such songs as “With You” and “I Wanna Love You Forever”—not to mention her antics on MTV’s Newlyweds alongside ex-husband Nick Lachey. We’d say she and her current hubby, former NFL tight end Eric Johnson, made out pretty well.
There’s nobody on Earth wouldn’t be lucky to live in a home as attractive and valuable as any one of these. It must be nice to be so successful and famous!
Share these stunning homes with your friends below!