For years, foodies on a budget have depended on Trader Joe’s. This grocery store specializes in offering tons of tasty treats at prices that are affordable for all people. If you love an artisanal cheese but don’t want to splurge, this grocery chain is exactly where you should turn.
That said, visiting the store can be overwhelming! There’s just so much stuff in all of the aisles to sort through, it’s hard to know whether or not you’re picking out a winner or a winning dud.
Thankfully, folks who work at the store are happy to share which foods stocked on the stores’ shelves are really worth the hype. Here’s just a taste of what delicious stuff is waiting for you if you’re in the know…
1. Mango & Sticky Rice Spring Rolls: People who frequent Trader Joe’s can’t get enough of many of their tasty appetizers. However, the best of all of the apps are these sticky rice spring rolls. They’re the perfect mix of savory and sweet!
2. Dark Chocolate Almonds: If you love getting a hit of dark chocolate with the health benefits of almonds, these tasty treats are for you. They are positively gourmet and decadent to boot. Share them with friends or hide them away all for yourself.
3. Boneless Chicken Breasts: If you want to buy healthy proteins, Trader Joe’s is your place. Their boneless, all-natural, skinless chicken breasts aren’t just affordable; they’re exceptionally tasty and good for you!
4. Brewed Ginger Beer: If you love ginger ale then you’ll go gaga for Trader Joe’s ginger beer. It’s naturally fermented and slightly sweet with all the spicy goodness of ginger. Got a rumbly tummy or just a little bit of a hankering for something sweet? Make this a go-to.
5. Cold-Pressed Lemonade Matcha Green Tea: Cold-pressed drinks are all the rage at the moment, but usually the cost prohibits them as an option for folks on a budget. Thanks to Trader Joe’s, this doesn’t have to be the case! This cold-pressed lemonade with matcha green tea will have you feeling like a million bucks without spending it.
6. Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you love crispy, buttery, chocolate chip cookies—and who doesn’t?—you’re in for a quite a treat with this bucket of goodness. These couldn’t taste any better if you were picking them up straight from the village bakery itself.
7. Chicken Tikka Masala: When it comes to Indian dishes, it doesn’t get much better than the exceptionally popular chicken tikka masala. You don’t have to travel all the way to India to savor an authentic dish; you just have to hit your local Trader Joe’s.
8. Cauliflower Crust Pizza: If you love pizza but worry that eating it every night isn’t exactly good for your health, try this pie. Grilled cauliflower makes for a surprising delight when you sink your teeth into it!
9. Gochujang Almonds: Love having folks over at your house but never seem to have the right kind of snacks to go around? Grab as many bags of these spicy nuts as you can. You’ll be the hostess with the mostest!
10. Golden Oolong Tea: Is there anything better than a nice glass of iced tea on those days when the heat seems out to get you? Now you don’t need to spend a bucket to get a complex, balanced, and tasty tea in your mouth. Get you some!
11. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels: If you love pretzels and you love peanut butter, but you hate preservatives and artificial flavors and colors, then you need to sample these tasty nuggets. They make for the perfect anytime snack.
12. Fresh Bruschetta Sauce: Some people spend hours slaving over the stove to create the perfect version of their very own Italian sauce. You don’t need to do that to enjoy the flavors of Italy; not with this amazing stuff!
13. Mediterranean Hummus: When it comes to hummus, Trader Joe’s is a veritable cave of wonders. They have more flavors than you can shake a stick at, and people can’t get enough of this creamy and smooth Mediterranean flavor.
14. Mozzarella Cheese Log: If you have a tomato in your fridge along with some fresh basil, then this log of mozzarella cheese is all you need to create the perfect appetizer for a party, even if it’s just a party made up of you and your family.
15. Mandarin Orange Chicken: Those nights when you work late it can be tempting to reach for the delivery menu. With a bag of this nourishing chicken in your freezer, you’ll never need to shell out the bucks on bad-for-you takeout.
16. French Roast Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate: Cold brew coffee is a great, low-acid take on traditional coffee, and buying it in a concentrated form is a great way to have easy and ready access to a quick jolt of caffeinated goodness.
17. Organic Frosted Toaster Pastries: If you love starting off your morning with something sweet, but you dread the idea of ingesting a bunch of chemicals with your pastries, then Trader Joe’s popular take on Pop-Tarts are the way to go. Nothing beats organic!
18. Organic Midnight Moo: Who doesn’t love a mug of hot chocolate before bed? You don’t need to simmer up milk and melt down chocolate to get that taste, not with this organic syrup. It’s all the comfort and none of the negative side effects of the stuff.
19. Organic Purple Maize Flakes: Whether you’re a child of the ’60s who is drawn by the name or you’re just looking for a cereal option, you’ve got to try this take on the traditional corn flake cereals. Gotta love purple corn!
20. Organic Sriracha and Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce: Sriracha provides a welcome kick of heat and flavor to any dish you wish. Bumping it up with this BBQ sauce and roasted garlic really makes this the perfect condiment for any occasion.
21. Spatchcocked Lemon Rosemary Chicken: Chicken can make for a great entrée for any meal, but often finding new ways to prepare it and serve it can be frustrated and mind-numbing. This prepped and seasoned chicken is always great to have on standby.
22. Plumcots: Here’s a question for you: what’s better than a plum? An apricot, of course! And what could possibly be better than an apricot? A fruit that is a cross between a plum and an apricot. It’s a surprising and sweet piece of fruit.
23. Trader Joe’s Pita Bread: Pita bread is a fantastic, all-purpose item to have in your cabinet. It makes for a perfect sandwich bread, a yummy appetizer (especially when toasted and paired with hummus), and it can even make a salad sing. Trader Joe’s offers an exceptional amount of different flavors, too!
24. Red Refresh Herbal Tea: If you think that all teas are created equal, then you haven’t tried a red tea. This rare African tea is refreshing, soothing, and energizing. If you’ve ever been curious about the stuff, why not pick up a box the next time you’re out?
25. Seasoning Salt: You know how the best cooks in your life always seem to have some sort of “secret ingredient?” Follow their lead and get a secret ingredient of your own with this savory all-purpose seasoning salt that drives people wild with culinary delight.
Now that you’ve seen some of the most popular products for sale at Trader Joe’s, you can start whipping up a shopping list for your next visit. You’re officially in the culinary know! Welcome.
Share this post with your friends who love food below!